Sunday, July 13, 2008

About Us: How we met

I know that these stories have a tendency to be bornig, long, and overly detailed, so I'm going to try not to do that to you. Here's a just a quick blurb on how this started.

We met at work. I was placed on third shift (night shift, for those of you not from a 'round the clock industry) to coordinate a cleaning project. The Mister is a lead supervisor in the area I was working in. We went out for coffee after work one morning, and coffee turned into a fourteen hour date. A month later, I moved in, and here we are.

What I love about the Mister is that he is so innovate, so forward thinking, and able to push me outside my comfort zone. He has taught me that keeping up with the Joneses, or doing what is expected of you is no way to live a happy life. We celebrate our anniversary this month, and I couldn't be happier.

How did you and your "other" meet?

No comments:

 
Who links to me?